Monday, August 1, 2011

Starbucks RED Blend to be Discontinued

Ouch. My favorite coffee is being phased out by the end of August. (STARBUCKS) RED from Africa is a smooth bold brew without the tang or bite of some dark roasts. I love it. If you want to be heartbroken like me, try it before the end of the month and see what you'll be missing.  This particular blend comes in a red package. You can find it in your local Starbucks or purchase it through Amazon using this link.


By the way, for those of you that garden, Starbucks will give you a free bag of coffee grinds if you ask. Sprinkle grinds into or on top of the soil. Rose bushes and veggies seem particularly fond of it. And, no I don't work at Starbucks, but I am a fan and so is my garden!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't believe it. Red was my favorite coffee. It's going to be hard to find one similar!